AV Permit Form
TTU Candidates understand that they are subject to the following conditions
upon borrowing electronic equipment from the College of Education's Learning Resources Center (LRC).
If they violate any of the following conditions, their access rights
may be revoked immediately and permanently.
- Candidates must be students in the College of Education.
- Candidates will be responsible for any and all equipment they have borrowed.
CANDIDATES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CONTENT ON BORROWED EQUIPMENT.
CANDIDATES ARE RESPONSIBLE TO ERASE PERSONAL CONTENT ON BORROWED DEVICES.
- Candidates are liable for any damaged/missing equipment.
- Candidates may not check out more than 1 of the same type of item simultaneously unless approved by the librarian. Example: a candidate may have one video camera and one still camera, but not two video cameras.
- Candidates understand that if they tamper with a computer or iPod, they will be barred from future use of TTU LRC laptop computers and iPods and will be reported to Campus Computing for possible disciplinary and/or legal action.
- Candidates will return all equipment they have borrowed within the specified time period.
- Checking out equipment is a privilege that requires our candidates to be responsible for all equipment under their care. Any equipment not returned will result in a fine to be determined by the department.
- If a piece of equipment is lost or damaged, replacement fees will be charged to the student's account in the following amounts:
- Laptop: $600
- Power Adapter: $100
- Still Camera: $200
- HD Video Camera: $350
- Tripod: $50
- iPad: $500
- iPod Touch: $300
- iPod/iPad Power Adapter: $100
- iPod Speakers: $150
- Pico Digital Projector: $400
- Video/doc Projector: $600
- Projection Screen: $200
- Visual Presenter: $300
- Microphone: $100
- Swivl Video Recording System: $600
- Office of Teacher Education Set (Camcorder, Wireless Mic, Tripod, & Case): $400
- Laptops are due no later than one month after the initial checkout (except for PhD Students, Graduate Assistants and Student Teachers / Residents).
- iPads are due two (2) days after checkout.
- Cameras are due the following weekday.
- Video projectors and presenters, and screens are due two (2) days after checkout.
- iPods are due fourteen (14) days after checkout.
- Speakers are due seven (7) days after checkout.
- Office of Teacher Education items are due 3 months after check out (except whenever specified).
- If a candidate fails to return any equipment or fails to pay their fines in a timely manner, a police report will be filed 90 days after the original invoice.
- Fines accrue immediately on the first day an item is late and begin at $10 per item.
For additional information, contact the Learning Resources Center librarian
(email@example.com), phone: (931) 372-3856